Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sarah" data-source="post: 172156" data-attributes="member: 6"><p>OK so he was back today. I was pleasant but professional. Gave the usual attention to my doggie friend.</p><p></p><p>But as they were leaving, he says 'Giz a hug' and I said, 'Sorry I'm not allowed to hug. It's been picked up on camera as inappropriate'.</p><p></p><p>YAY!!! I did it, he left quietly and now I'm rather pleased with myself. [USER=3926]@Jimmy Todd[/USER]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sarah, post: 172156, member: 6"] OK so he was back today. I was pleasant but professional. Gave the usual attention to my doggie friend. But as they were leaving, he says 'Giz a hug' and I said, 'Sorry I'm not allowed to hug. It's been picked up on camera as inappropriate'. YAY!!! I did it, he left quietly and now I'm rather pleased with myself. [USER=3926]@Jimmy Todd[/USER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top