Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 22728" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>In the 'blackend-purple' scheme I use, this forum has a black background, which makes everything just jump out at you. I like it, actually, but all the 'buttons' above the quick-reply box must be written in the same gray as the background, because they appear to have nothing in them. You have to hover over the box to get its description to pop up. Off-topic, of course, but just thought I'd mention it before I forget it. It's not a 'random thing I hate,' just a random thing I noticed.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 22728, member: 27"] In the 'blackend-purple' scheme I use, this forum has a black background, which makes everything just jump out at you. I like it, actually, but all the 'buttons' above the quick-reply box must be written in the same gray as the background, because they appear to have nothing in them. You have to hover over the box to get its description to pop up. Off-topic, of course, but just thought I'd mention it before I forget it. It's not a 'random thing I hate,' just a random thing I noticed. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top