Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="J. R.&#039;s Piece" data-source="post: 23052" data-attributes="member: 12"><p>I had Yuletide pate today with redcurrant pieces served with a mulled wine chutney, toast and butter. Followed by Roast Turkey with pork, cranberry and apricot chipolatas, sage and onion stuffing and cranberry sauce served with roast potatoes and a selection of seasonal vegetables. And Christmas Pudding with brandy butter flavoured ice cream. I then had to nip 0.8 miles away for a Yule steak burger with turkey and cranberry sauce. With Breaded Mushroom Baubles . Followed by Chocolate Orange Nemesis and Toffee Apple Mulled Cider Crumble. I'm only doing it to be sociable. I've exchanged Christmas greetings thrice.</p><p></p><p>Some supermarkets have got their Christmas sandwiches on sale already. I've seen Boxing Day sandwiches too.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="J. R.'s Piece, post: 23052, member: 12"] I had Yuletide pate today with redcurrant pieces served with a mulled wine chutney, toast and butter. Followed by Roast Turkey with pork, cranberry and apricot chipolatas, sage and onion stuffing and cranberry sauce served with roast potatoes and a selection of seasonal vegetables. And Christmas Pudding with brandy butter flavoured ice cream. I then had to nip 0.8 miles away for a Yule steak burger with turkey and cranberry sauce. With Breaded Mushroom Baubles . Followed by Chocolate Orange Nemesis and Toffee Apple Mulled Cider Crumble. I'm only doing it to be sociable. I've exchanged Christmas greetings thrice. Some supermarkets have got their Christmas sandwiches on sale already. I've seen Boxing Day sandwiches too. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top