Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 297120" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>Though I can see why Prince William would say what he said (his father Charles has been spouting off about such things for as long as I can remember), it really does undercut his argument when one sees the fortune he stands to inherit one day. I highly doubt he will sell off all the various excess palaces, etc. to fight <em>the evils of climate change </em>once he takes the throne<em>. </em>To me it sounds a bit like the age-old divisions/friction between "old money" and the "nouveau riche". </p><p></p><p>Or maybe he's just another public figure who cowers in fear of incurring the Withering Glare Of Disapproval from Greta Thunberg.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 297120, member: 27"] Though I can see why Prince William would say what he said (his father Charles has been spouting off about such things for as long as I can remember), it really does undercut his argument when one sees the fortune he stands to inherit one day. I highly doubt he will sell off all the various excess palaces, etc. to fight [I]the evils of climate change [/I]once he takes the throne[I]. [/I]To me it sounds a bit like the age-old divisions/friction between "old money" and the "nouveau riche". Or maybe he's just another public figure who cowers in fear of incurring the Withering Glare Of Disapproval from Greta Thunberg. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top