Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 5672" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>It bugs the ever-lovin' $hit out of me when these people bring their DOGS into supermarkets. Now before you all say it, NO, I'm not talking about service animals. You can tell when it's a <em>trained</em> service animal. I'm talking about granny bringing little Fifi into the supermarket (where FOOD is prepared) and letting him/her ride in the cart or just wander around sticking his/her nose into the shelves, licking the floor, etc. Some of them even bring the dog in a little enclosed "stroller" that seems to be constructed just to skirt the rules and be so so cute. Well, no--it's not cute. It's a health code violation. The State of Florida will fine you for bringing your mutt into a place where signs are posted saying "service animals only". Your <strong>fake</strong> service animal vest isn't fooling anyone, because no trained service animal goes into barking fits and tries to pee on stuff. A trained service animal has all its attention on his/her master and their needs, not entertaining its own curiosity about its surroundings. And no, I don't give a flying #$%^ if little Fifi is "your baby" because I don't recall reading about some old lady giving birth to a late-in-life litter of Poodle puppies. He's a PET, not a service animal.</p><p></p><p>Leave your 'baby' at home where it is comfortable in familiar surroundings.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 5672, member: 27"] It bugs the ever-lovin' $hit out of me when these people bring their DOGS into supermarkets. Now before you all say it, NO, I'm not talking about service animals. You can tell when it's a [I]trained[/I] service animal. I'm talking about granny bringing little Fifi into the supermarket (where FOOD is prepared) and letting him/her ride in the cart or just wander around sticking his/her nose into the shelves, licking the floor, etc. Some of them even bring the dog in a little enclosed "stroller" that seems to be constructed just to skirt the rules and be so so cute. Well, no--it's not cute. It's a health code violation. The State of Florida will fine you for bringing your mutt into a place where signs are posted saying "service animals only". Your [B]fake[/B] service animal vest isn't fooling anyone, because no trained service animal goes into barking fits and tries to pee on stuff. A trained service animal has all its attention on his/her master and their needs, not entertaining its own curiosity about its surroundings. And no, I don't give a flying #$%^ if little Fifi is "your baby" because I don't recall reading about some old lady giving birth to a late-in-life litter of Poodle puppies. He's a PET, not a service animal. Leave your 'baby' at home where it is comfortable in familiar surroundings. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top