Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="J. R.&#039;s Piece" data-source="post: 98045" data-attributes="member: 12"><p>With mine, if they don’t identify themselves, they can’t get put through or leave a message. The answer phone instructs them that it is unable to connect them to me and tells them to hang up. Then it says, “Thank you for calling”. If they identify themselves, the phone rings me and lets me hear the person’s voice identifying themselves. Then I get to choose whether I accept them once, accept them every time, block list them with the block button or send them to the answer phone, where they can’t leave me a message. I can block withheld numbers and whole area codes, so my half-sister can’t get me on the phone. Ever. And I can restrict a full sister to answer message contact only. I haven’t had this much fun in years.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="J. R.'s Piece, post: 98045, member: 12"] With mine, if they don’t identify themselves, they can’t get put through or leave a message. The answer phone instructs them that it is unable to connect them to me and tells them to hang up. Then it says, “Thank you for calling”. If they identify themselves, the phone rings me and lets me hear the person’s voice identifying themselves. Then I get to choose whether I accept them once, accept them every time, block list them with the block button or send them to the answer phone, where they can’t leave me a message. I can block withheld numbers and whole area codes, so my half-sister can’t get me on the phone. Ever. And I can restrict a full sister to answer message contact only. I haven’t had this much fun in years. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top