Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Presea" data-source="post: 98195" data-attributes="member: 24"><p>It's a bit late, but I'm going to rant about Thanksgiving: When I was a kid, I used to love watching the locally-based parade on TV. They had all sorts of balloons and it was wonderful. But over the years, they stopped showing them as much. Now, it is just all of this stupid promotional crap for the city of Detroit with a few balloons scattered in between. Seriously, it will be like 10 or twenty minutes of a bunch of annoying people trying to advertise businesses, talk up Detroit, or sing songs. Then, they will show like, one or two balloons and then cut to a commercial break. And then the whole process starts up all over again! I just wanted to see some goddamn balloons! Hopefully, Macy's is better.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Presea, post: 98195, member: 24"] It's a bit late, but I'm going to rant about Thanksgiving: When I was a kid, I used to love watching the locally-based parade on TV. They had all sorts of balloons and it was wonderful. But over the years, they stopped showing them as much. Now, it is just all of this stupid promotional crap for the city of Detroit with a few balloons scattered in between. Seriously, it will be like 10 or twenty minutes of a bunch of annoying people trying to advertise businesses, talk up Detroit, or sing songs. Then, they will show like, one or two balloons and then cut to a commercial break. And then the whole process starts up all over again! I just wanted to see some goddamn balloons! Hopefully, Macy's is better. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top