Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="J. R.&#039;s Piece" data-source="post: 98205" data-attributes="member: 12"><p>The updates cause my computers to start freezing and crashing. At first the updates would auto-update at the worst possible times. Like they would figure out the worst possible times to do it, to punish me and ensure no sleep that night. I never have that trouble with my Mac though, even if my iCloud pictures of relationship charts keep going missing.</p><p></p><p>I’m rounding up my family for Christmas and getting them to stay in the house. Then I’m going out and leaving them there, while I go out and enjoy myself instead. Of course, it may not be in <em>my </em>house.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="J. R.'s Piece, post: 98205, member: 12"] The updates cause my computers to start freezing and crashing. At first the updates would auto-update at the worst possible times. Like they would figure out the worst possible times to do it, to punish me and ensure no sleep that night. I never have that trouble with my Mac though, even if my iCloud pictures of relationship charts keep going missing. I’m rounding up my family for Christmas and getting them to stay in the house. Then I’m going out and leaving them there, while I go out and enjoy myself instead. Of course, it may not be in [I]my [/I]house. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top