Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
CW Dynasty Episode Threads
S3E11: A Wound That May Never Heal
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="thomaswak" data-source="post: 202291" data-attributes="member: 3833"><p>Yes, the show is schizophrenic. The characters are too. But i don't see a rewrite about Alexis. Yes, she was desperate and wanted to commit suicide, then decided to aim at Cristal.</p><p>She killed Mark and found out how to get away with it. Now she's no more desperate. No more <em>Desperate Ex-wife</em>. She's rich and surely has a plan. So she doesn't care anymore to hurt Cristal. She's not apologetic. That's all I think. Jeff marrying Alexis is surely a part of <em>his</em> plan. He just has not shared the total picture with Alexis yet. Or maybe I am too optimistic lol</p><p></p><p><strong>Side note :</strong> I notice Fallon calling Elaine's Alexis mom 2 or 3 times in this episode. Did she ever called NS Alexis mom? I remember that she called her "mother" a few time. But "mom", I'm not sure...</p><p></p><p>Edit : I have checked. She mostly called NS Alexis "mother". She started calling her "mom" in the hospital, when she was burnt. And called her "mother" again when it was Fallexis. So I guess Fallon calls her mom when she's not angry at Alexis.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="thomaswak, post: 202291, member: 3833"] Yes, the show is schizophrenic. The characters are too. But i don't see a rewrite about Alexis. Yes, she was desperate and wanted to commit suicide, then decided to aim at Cristal. She killed Mark and found out how to get away with it. Now she's no more desperate. No more [I]Desperate Ex-wife[/I]. She's rich and surely has a plan. So she doesn't care anymore to hurt Cristal. She's not apologetic. That's all I think. Jeff marrying Alexis is surely a part of [I]his[/I] plan. He just has not shared the total picture with Alexis yet. Or maybe I am too optimistic lol [B]Side note :[/B] I notice Fallon calling Elaine's Alexis mom 2 or 3 times in this episode. Did she ever called NS Alexis mom? I remember that she called her "mother" a few time. But "mom", I'm not sure... Edit : I have checked. She mostly called NS Alexis "mother". She started calling her "mom" in the hospital, when she was burnt. And called her "mother" again when it was Fallexis. So I guess Fallon calls her mom when she's not angry at Alexis. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
CW Dynasty Episode Threads
S3E11: A Wound That May Never Heal
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top