Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Santa Barbara
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jason73" data-source="post: 239004" data-attributes="member: 3"><p>It's funny because I've been reading threads on another forum about various canceled soaps and the Santa Barbara thread is the only thread I've seen so far where anyone (often grudgingly--understandingly) has anything nice to say about JFP. She did seem to do well there--maybe partly because it wasn't an established soap she could ruin by killing off a popular mother character.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I've not heard of that storyline. It doesn't sound like something I'd picture on GL.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Definitely one of the most memorable soap exits.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jason73, post: 239004, member: 3"] It's funny because I've been reading threads on another forum about various canceled soaps and the Santa Barbara thread is the only thread I've seen so far where anyone (often grudgingly--understandingly) has anything nice to say about JFP. She did seem to do well there--maybe partly because it wasn't an established soap she could ruin by killing off a popular mother character. I've not heard of that storyline. It doesn't sound like something I'd picture on GL. Definitely one of the most memorable soap exits. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Santa Barbara
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top