Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Santa Barbara
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jason73" data-source="post: 239022" data-attributes="member: 3"><p>While I was there with SB to the very end, it was only barely and that was mostly because I didn't enjoy Zimmer and the Walker family taking over the show. The show was so boring and nearly unrecognizable in it's final era. Zimmer was so annoying. I like Sydney Penny but didn't love her on SB or Jack Wagner's Warren.</p><p></p><p>While I'm talking about the end can I just say how incredibly infuriating it was that that ego maniacal Paul Rauch made himself that last thing we saw in the final episode of the show. What a jackass.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jason73, post: 239022, member: 3"] While I was there with SB to the very end, it was only barely and that was mostly because I didn't enjoy Zimmer and the Walker family taking over the show. The show was so boring and nearly unrecognizable in it's final era. Zimmer was so annoying. I like Sydney Penny but didn't love her on SB or Jack Wagner's Warren. While I'm talking about the end can I just say how incredibly infuriating it was that that ego maniacal Paul Rauch made himself that last thing we saw in the final episode of the show. What a jackass. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Santa Barbara
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top