Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Santa Barbara
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jason73" data-source="post: 242204" data-attributes="member: 3"><p>Hi - I sent you a private message last night with a link to the playlist I’m watching. It’s YouTube. We are always jokingly/not jokingly afraid to mention on the forums what site we find some old series on for fear drawing attention to it will mean it ends up getting taken down. It’s on YouTube. No, every single episode isn’t on their yet but there’s at least the first 700 episodes or so and the person is still uploading videos. I imagine it takes quite a while to upload every episode of a five day a week series that ran for 7 years.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jason73, post: 242204, member: 3"] Hi - I sent you a private message last night with a link to the playlist I’m watching. It’s YouTube. We are always jokingly/not jokingly afraid to mention on the forums what site we find some old series on for fear drawing attention to it will mean it ends up getting taken down. It’s on YouTube. No, every single episode isn’t on their yet but there’s at least the first 700 episodes or so and the person is still uploading videos. I imagine it takes quite a while to upload every episode of a five day a week series that ran for 7 years. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Santa Barbara
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top