Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Celebrity Scuttlebutt
Shannen Doherty dying.....
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="thomaswak" data-source="post: 211700" data-attributes="member: 3833"><p>It's not the first time he is making fun of someone dying of cancer. It told him once it was really hurtful to read his posts, as I lost my mother to this disease. He showed no empathy, no compassion. Like a true psychopath. Now that I put him in my ignore list, I technically can't see his posts anymore. Whatever he says or answers, I can't see it as the forum block it from my sight. Which is a great future (thanks Soapchat!)</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="thomaswak, post: 211700, member: 3833"] It's not the first time he is making fun of someone dying of cancer. It told him once it was really hurtful to read his posts, as I lost my mother to this disease. He showed no empathy, no compassion. Like a true psychopath. Now that I put him in my ignore list, I technically can't see his posts anymore. Whatever he says or answers, I can't see it as the forum block it from my sight. Which is a great future (thanks Soapchat!) [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Celebrity Scuttlebutt
Shannen Doherty dying.....
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top