Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Someone, take over the baton
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 52167" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>Well, in those days we had the 3 or 4 hours mini-series. <em>Salem's Lot 2004</em> is 3 hours and I don't recall any additional plotlines.</p><p></p><p>But Lord Of The Rings is a cinema movie and it's also <strong>3</strong> hours. (who has the patience to sit in a cinema for 3 hours????).</p><p>20 years ago this would have been a mini-series.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 52167, member: 8"] Well, in those days we had the 3 or 4 hours mini-series. [I]Salem's Lot 2004[/I] is 3 hours and I don't recall any additional plotlines. But Lord Of The Rings is a cinema movie and it's also [B]3[/B] hours. (who has the patience to sit in a cinema for 3 hours????). 20 years ago this would have been a mini-series. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Someone, take over the baton
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top