Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Someone, take over the baton
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Angela Channing" data-source="post: 53797" data-attributes="member: 33"><p>1. The Paper Chase - <em>Based on The Paper Chase (1973)</em></p><p>2. Planet of The Apes - <em>Based on Planet of The Apes (1968)</em></p><p>3. M*A*S*H - <em>Based on M*A*S*H (1970)</em></p><p>4. Fame - <em>Based on Fame (1980)</em></p><p>5. Bates Motel - <em>Based on Psycho (1960)</em></p><p>6. The Odd Couple - <em>Based on The Odd Couple (1968)</em></p><p>7. Logan's Run - <em>Logan's Run (1976)</em></p><p>8. Peyton Place - <em>Based on Peyton Place (1957)</em></p><p>9. Doctor In The House - <em>Based on Doctor In The House (1954)</em></p><p>10. Anna and The King - <em>Based on The King and I (1956)</em></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Angela Channing, post: 53797, member: 33"] 1. The Paper Chase - [I]Based on The Paper Chase (1973)[/I] 2. Planet of The Apes - [I]Based on Planet of The Apes (1968)[/I] 3. M*A*S*H - [I]Based on M*A*S*H (1970)[/I] 4. Fame - [I]Based on Fame (1980)[/I] 5. Bates Motel - [I]Based on Psycho (1960)[/I] 6. The Odd Couple - [I]Based on The Odd Couple (1968)[/I] 7. Logan's Run - [I]Logan's Run (1976)[/I] 8. Peyton Place - [I]Based on Peyton Place (1957)[/I] 9. Doctor In The House - [I]Based on Doctor In The House (1954)[/I] 10. Anna and The King - [I]Based on The King and I (1956)[/I] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Someone, take over the baton
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top