• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

rlr718

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I searched for a thread but I don’t think the blacklist has its own. Nothing popped up. Anyway season 8 is now set to premiere on November 13.
The end of last season was interesting considering filming had to stop. The finale wasn’t completed and is a mixture of live action and computer animation.

rlr718

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I like The Blacklist. It's risen being from a fairly mundane creep-of-the-week show due to the ever-intriguing relationship between Liz and not-father Red.

I just want to know who the hell red is. They keep turning everything upside down. I like the dynamic of all the characters and you can’t beat reds quips. At some point I’m going to start at the beginning again.

rlr718

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Finally started season 3. I couldn’t remember what happened at the end of last season so I was confused. But was roped back in as I always am. As usually the blacklist turns everything on its head.
So now liz is at the top of the blacklist. Which after 8 years I finally realized is just reds shitlist.

rlr718

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Finally started season 3. I couldn’t remember what happened at the end of last season so I was confused. But was roped back in as I always am. As usually the blacklist turns everything on its head.
So now liz is at the top of the blacklist. Which after 8 years I finally realized is just reds shitlist.
I realized I typed season 3 and obviously meant season 8

Monzo

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Scream series

Luke_Krebbs_Ewing

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The Blacklist is one of those shows that overstayed its welcome for more than just one season.
I'm still watching it but it's not the same without Megan Boone. Reminds me of the last season of Beauty and the Beast without Linda Hamlton.