The Colbys: The Complete Series on DVD

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
When I ordered Falcon Crest season 3 a few years ago I was supposed to receive a manufactured-on-demand copy (as it was listed by amazon themselves).
Imagine my surprise when it turned out to be the real, factory-pressed DVDs.

From Amazon Germany? Don't be too surprised, i got the same set, 2 DVD cases with 7 discs all together. The first 1000 (or so) orders got the professional pressed DVDs. After those were sold out, they sent out the "On-demand-discs".
I'm happy that i was among the lucky first 1000 that got the original pressed Discs, and so should you! ;)

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Wow, they even used the correct font (Aurora) for the title, for the very first time. Looks great!

Last edited:

Payton Cross

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I love this cover but can't remember what the German dvd boxart looks like.
But i'm still debating with myself whether to buy this or not, I've seen a few episodes on TV and on Youtube, but would also like to see it in its entirety. :)

Luke_Krebbs_Ewing

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
I love this cover but can't remember what the German dvd boxart looks like.
But i'm still debating with myself whether to buy this or not, I've seen a few episodes on TV and on Youtube, but would also like to see it in its entirety. :)

Go buy yourself the DVD boxset buddy.

You know you want it! :)

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I hope that's not the same awful Australian company that released "Dynasty-The Reunion" on DVD. Because after just 3 years one of those two discs won't play at all anymore and looks absolutely horrible now, like it has several holes in the silver data layer all over the place! Terrible quality discs! Glad i ripped those episodes as soon as i got them at the time and put them on my harddrive.

Last edited:

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I hope that's not the same awful Australian company that released "Dynasty-The Reunion" on DVD. Because after just 3 years one of those two discs won't play at all anymore and looks absolutely horrible now, like it has several holes in the silver data layer all over the place! Terrible quality discs! Glad i ripped those episodes as soon as i got them at the time and put them on my harddrive.
I didn't think that it was possible for The Reunion to be worse than when it was actually first produced... but there you go.

soapfan79

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Went to play my disc yesterday and had the same problem.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Went to play my disc yesterday and had the same problem.
Did you rip the files, while the discs were still okay? Otherwise PM me, then we'll find a solution ;)