Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 240893" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>It's definitely on my radar, Angela. I'd very much like to see it. The only problem is that it's currently out of print on DVD and so is quite expensive. If I can find myself a reasonably priced copy I'll dive in. I'm hoping Network may re-release it at some point.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 240893, member: 23"] It's definitely on my radar, Angela. I'd very much like to see it. The only problem is that it's currently out of print on DVD and so is quite expensive. If I can find myself a reasonably priced copy I'll dive in. I'm hoping Network may re-release it at some point. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top