Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 240900" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>I'm often curious about what day of the week and time these series were first broadcast in. Now you've said it, it does have a bit of a Sunday evening feel. </p><p></p><p>It's good to know that you enjoyed the follow-up series so much. At least I know it's worth seeking out at some point. I'm fairly sure I've never seen it, although the couple on the cover look quite familiar. I know Liza Goddard from other things of course. But the pairing here looks a little familiar.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 240900, member: 23"] I'm often curious about what day of the week and time these series were first broadcast in. Now you've said it, it does have a bit of a Sunday evening feel. It's good to know that you enjoyed the follow-up series so much. At least I know it's worth seeking out at some point. I'm fairly sure I've never seen it, although the couple on the cover look quite familiar. I know Liza Goddard from other things of course. But the pairing here looks a little familiar. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top