Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 241191" data-attributes="member: 23"><p><em>Mr. Bean </em>is proving unexpectedly binge-worthy. Despite not being overly enthused about continuing this evening, I've managed to get reach the end of the sixth episode. And I've found myself laughing and wanting more. </p><p></p><p>It's a little like watching <em>Pink Panther</em> cartoons. One sketch flows into another. There's little to delineate one episode from another. The separate acts that make up each show feel interchangeable in that there's little continuity and no significant impact to the character. He just keeps on doing his Mr Bean thing. </p><p></p><p>It requires little thought to watch. But the viewer is rewarded with a great deal of creativity and even the occasional moment of comic genius.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 241191, member: 23"] [I]Mr. Bean [/I]is proving unexpectedly binge-worthy. Despite not being overly enthused about continuing this evening, I've managed to get reach the end of the sixth episode. And I've found myself laughing and wanting more. It's a little like watching [I]Pink Panther[/I] cartoons. One sketch flows into another. There's little to delineate one episode from another. The separate acts that make up each show feel interchangeable in that there's little continuity and no significant impact to the character. He just keeps on doing his Mr Bean thing. It requires little thought to watch. But the viewer is rewarded with a great deal of creativity and even the occasional moment of comic genius. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top