Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 242968" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Agreed, BF. I love both actresses and their names usually mean quality, so that's what drew me in.</p><p></p><p>This series completely passed me by. I hadn't heard of it until yesterday. It originally aired 2009-10, so it's been out there for a while.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Another one I haven't watched. It has a <em><u>really</u></em> impressive array of actors.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 242968, member: 23"] Agreed, BF. I love both actresses and their names usually mean quality, so that's what drew me in. This series completely passed me by. I hadn't heard of it until yesterday. It originally aired 2009-10, so it's been out there for a while. Another one I haven't watched. It has a [I][U]really[/U][/I] impressive array of actors. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top