Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 306655" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Thanks. I hadn't realised he'd been doing radio as well. It seems he was extremely busy doing every media at this point. </p><p></p><p>In terms of other work he was doing, I knew that <em>Bloomers</em> had to be cancelled after Richard's death. And of course the film version of <em>Rising Damp</em> came after he'd died so Christopher Strauli was cast in a similar role (though Richard's character Alan was also referenced. And Alan had already been absent from the final series due to Richard's work schedule).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 306655, member: 23"] Thanks. I hadn't realised he'd been doing radio as well. It seems he was extremely busy doing every media at this point. In terms of other work he was doing, I knew that [I]Bloomers[/I] had to be cancelled after Richard's death. And of course the film version of [I]Rising Damp[/I] came after he'd died so Christopher Strauli was cast in a similar role (though Richard's character Alan was also referenced. And Alan had already been absent from the final series due to Richard's work schedule). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top