Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 432130" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>The series one finale - <em>How I Got My Globe </em>- was notable for a fairly faithful reenactment of <em>Dynasty's</em> legendary lily pond fight, down to the dresses worn. Olivia Colman was Krystle to Frances Barber's Alexis.</p><p></p><p>The end was appropriately sentimental and felt quite final. Perhaps a second series wasn't guaranteed at this point.</p><p></p><p>I've read about some of the changes for Series Two and while I'm not sorry to lose the New York segments, I also hope this doesn't mean an increase of screen time for adult Simon.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 432130, member: 23"] The series one finale - [I]How I Got My Globe [/I]- was notable for a fairly faithful reenactment of [I]Dynasty's[/I] legendary lily pond fight, down to the dresses worn. Olivia Colman was Krystle to Frances Barber's Alexis. The end was appropriately sentimental and felt quite final. Perhaps a second series wasn't guaranteed at this point. I've read about some of the changes for Series Two and while I'm not sorry to lose the New York segments, I also hope this doesn't mean an increase of screen time for adult Simon. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top