Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 437707" data-attributes="member: 23"><p><em>Ghosts </em>is <a href="https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c62d05wr5ylo" target="_blank">getting a big screen version</a>.</p><p></p><p>The series had a definitive and satisfying ending so I have mixed feelings, but if this is a story set earlier on in the series I'll be up for watching it. I suppose the alternative would be a big-screen retelling of the "origin" story and then either a new story or "greatest hits" from the series, which I suppose would be OK as well.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 437707, member: 23"] [I]Ghosts [/I]is [url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c62d05wr5ylo]getting a big screen version[/url]. The series had a definitive and satisfying ending so I have mixed feelings, but if this is a story set earlier on in the series I'll be up for watching it. I suppose the alternative would be a big-screen retelling of the "origin" story and then either a new story or "greatest hits" from the series, which I suppose would be OK as well. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic UK TV
The Great British Sitcom
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top