Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Celebrity Scuttlebutt
The Met Gala
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Barbara Fan" data-source="post: 292528" data-attributes="member: 21"><p>Absolutely, so many are smug, over paid, over rated, woke and attention seeking - look at me - arent I wonderful - and I havent a clue who half of them are or why they are "famous" (I use the term loosely here)</p><p></p><p>And how many flew by private jet to get there but belittle everyone for not "saving the planet" oh the irony and hypocracy.</p><p></p><p>Also do some of them ever look in a mirror as they look ridiculous</p><p></p><p>and have you ever seen anyone as miserable looking as Anna Wintour??</p><p></p><p>I think Mr Gervais sums it all up in the last part of this video clip!</p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]3vuT8ki9yM4[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Barbara Fan, post: 292528, member: 21"] Absolutely, so many are smug, over paid, over rated, woke and attention seeking - look at me - arent I wonderful - and I havent a clue who half of them are or why they are "famous" (I use the term loosely here) And how many flew by private jet to get there but belittle everyone for not "saving the planet" oh the irony and hypocracy. Also do some of them ever look in a mirror as they look ridiculous and have you ever seen anyone as miserable looking as Anna Wintour?? I think Mr Gervais sums it all up in the last part of this video clip! [MEDIA=youtube]3vuT8ki9yM4[/MEDIA] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Celebrity Scuttlebutt
The Met Gala
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top