Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Top Ten Channel of Supersoaps
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Toni" data-source="post: 226926" data-attributes="member: 82"><p>Thank you so much [USER=200]@southfork88[/USER] but the only myth here is Miss Piggy! I´m just a poor Dallas fan who had a lot of years to plan all these videos until I discovered the internet. Before that I did a few things on vhs format but nothing like that. I remember I once made a 4-hour cut of the Dream Season with the best parts as an epilogue for the show, which I think should have been instead of the 5 years that came afterwards...</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Toni, post: 226926, member: 82"] Thank you so much [USER=200]@southfork88[/USER] but the only myth here is Miss Piggy! I´m just a poor Dallas fan who had a lot of years to plan all these videos until I discovered the internet. Before that I did a few things on vhs format but nothing like that. I remember I once made a 4-hour cut of the Dream Season with the best parts as an epilogue for the show, which I think should have been instead of the 5 years that came afterwards... [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Top Ten Channel of Supersoaps
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top