Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
US Soaps
Falcon Crest
Top Ten Videos of Falcon Crest
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Piggyrella Sanderson" data-source="post: 352696" data-attributes="member: 82"><p>Thanks a lot Mr. Channing! I had good masters... (like vous and other talented people in this forum...)</p><p></p><p>In fact, I have had... 40? years to think about this subject. I was a cinephile before I was a "Dallas" fan, so every time I saw some melodrama cliché on any soap, my alert triggered. When I tried to watch "Dynasty", the alert broke up because of a cliché excess!! </p><p>Re "Falcon Crest", I always felt there was a current of respect towards the homages and Hollywood guest stars, and I loved that!</p><p>The titles reviewed in the video are my strict choices this time. I also have in mind when I make other videos the "popular" opinions of the genre (mainly of people here) so I can be more objective. Anyway, it´s a double pleasure: first to make it, then to share it!</p><p></p><p style="text-align: center"></p> <p style="text-align: center">[ATTACH=full]43472[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Piggyrella Sanderson, post: 352696, member: 82"] Thanks a lot Mr. Channing! I had good masters... (like vous and other talented people in this forum...) In fact, I have had... 40? years to think about this subject. I was a cinephile before I was a "Dallas" fan, so every time I saw some melodrama cliché on any soap, my alert triggered. When I tried to watch "Dynasty", the alert broke up because of a cliché excess!! Re "Falcon Crest", I always felt there was a current of respect towards the homages and Hollywood guest stars, and I loved that! The titles reviewed in the video are my strict choices this time. I also have in mind when I make other videos the "popular" opinions of the genre (mainly of people here) so I can be more objective. Anyway, it´s a double pleasure: first to make it, then to share it! [CENTER] [ATTACH type="full" alt="1675346978543.png"]43472[/ATTACH][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Falcon Crest
Top Ten Videos of Falcon Crest
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top