Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
US Soaps
Falcon Crest
Top Ten Videos of Falcon Crest
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Richard Denault" data-source="post: 353857" data-attributes="member: 23030"><p>I think it was in bad taste.</p><p>Michael Reagan (Jane's adapted son) said</p><p>And if you go back in the history of my mom, six or seven months before (Belinda) that, she gave birth to a child named Christine, who died three days after she was born.”</p><p>In Falcon Crest, she did not behave towards Richard like the mother who recovers her firstborn who she thought was dead.</p><p>It's the same to her if you find out you had a child with a woman you had an affair with years ago. What to lose your first child whose birth you have awaited the illusion of a new mother</p><p>Angela</p><p>I can empathize with that very well I had just as contradictory feelings when I found out if my son was. I resigned myself to it it wasn't easy but it worked mother</p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]Zupc0iIIzGg[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Richard Denault, post: 353857, member: 23030"] I think it was in bad taste. Michael Reagan (Jane's adapted son) said And if you go back in the history of my mom, six or seven months before (Belinda) that, she gave birth to a child named Christine, who died three days after she was born.” In Falcon Crest, she did not behave towards Richard like the mother who recovers her firstborn who she thought was dead. It's the same to her if you find out you had a child with a woman you had an affair with years ago. What to lose your first child whose birth you have awaited the illusion of a new mother Angela I can empathize with that very well I had just as contradictory feelings when I found out if my son was. I resigned myself to it it wasn't easy but it worked mother [MEDIA=youtube]Zupc0iIIzGg[/MEDIA] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Falcon Crest
Top Ten Videos of Falcon Crest
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top