• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Dallas Pictures Unfortunate Screenshots!

JROG

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Just like Bobby, threads are coming back from the dead after the entire past seasons were wiped off. This thread is no exception!

Let's kick off with a couple funny screenshots I got recently:

I sense a theme!

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
HAHA! It looks as though they find season 10 to be rather smelly. :lmao:

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I usually delete accidental and/or otherwise ugly captures, but I saved a few when this thread was original launched. There is truly nothing wrong with the ones of J.R. and Sue Ellen, as well as Teresa, though I think Sue Ellen's shoulderpads may have gouged Donna in the stomach, causing the reaction seen in those two. :lmao:

JROG

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Miss Ellie is the most recent unfortunate screenshot culprit. It's clear she doesn't like that annoying woman who keeps asking about Clayton.

"What the f*** you keep talkin' ta me bout HIM"

vlcsnap-2016-09-22-22h28m03s476.png

B.J. Ewing

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I usually delete accidental and/or otherwise ugly captures, but I saved a few when this thread was original launched. There is truly nothing wrong with the ones of J.R. and Sue Ellen, as well as Teresa, though I think Sue Ellen's shoulderpads may have gouged Donna in the stomach, causing the reaction seen in those two. :lmao:

The sun'll come ooouuut
Tooomooorrooow

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)

:funny:

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Miss Ellie is the most recent unfortunate screenshot culprit. It's clear she doesn't like that annoying woman who keeps asking about Clayton.

"What the f*** you keep talkin' ta me bout HIM"

View attachment 283

That other woman seems to have borrowed one of Donna Reed´s old wigs she must have left at the MGM lot!!

Presea

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score

Sue Ellen, JR, and Theresa look like they think Donna has gone crazy!