Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Unused names you'd like for characters on DYNASTY
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 99179" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>I think we are venturing into more Bond territory than Dynasty, but I don't care...</p><p></p><p>Mae - Cherie Amour</p><p>Donatella Ating</p><p>Lady Jayne Longbore</p><p>Nickel Endimes</p><p>Tamara Colby Reigns</p><p>Lambada Lambasted Lucardi III</p><p>Madame de Contrabano</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 99179, member: 68"] I think we are venturing into more Bond territory than Dynasty, but I don't care... Mae - Cherie Amour Donatella Ating Lady Jayne Longbore Nickel Endimes Tamara Colby Reigns Lambada Lambasted Lucardi III Madame de Contrabano [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Unused names you'd like for characters on DYNASTY
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top