Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Miss Victoria Foxton" data-source="post: 427896" data-attributes="member: 65437"><p>Michael punching Drewfus was soapy. And Drewfus deserved it after telling Wiley it's Michael's fault Willow can't see him. What Drewfus did to Stella was messed up. If this isn't setting up a shooting or even a murder mystery, then I don't see the point. Also, how can I forget Jason and The Britch saw each other at The Five Poppies, with that ends another lackluster week.</p><p></p><p></p><p>Robert was charming, highly intelligent always outsmarted the criminals and always grumpy af. I will always have a soft spot for late 80's GH. And Mr. Rogers is one of the many reasons why. RIP</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Miss Victoria Foxton, post: 427896, member: 65437"] Michael punching Drewfus was soapy. And Drewfus deserved it after telling Wiley it's Michael's fault Willow can't see him. What Drewfus did to Stella was messed up. If this isn't setting up a shooting or even a murder mystery, then I don't see the point. Also, how can I forget Jason and The Britch saw each other at The Five Poppies, with that ends another lackluster week. Robert was charming, highly intelligent always outsmarted the criminals and always grumpy af. I will always have a soft spot for late 80's GH. And Mr. Rogers is one of the many reasons why. RIP [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top