Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 428281" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>This conflict/head bashing with Ric/Ava/Kristina seemed to just come out of nowhere. I assume this is to "level the playing field" in the blackmail games (neither woman will be able to tell on the other since they both have dirt that can send them up the same river). I wanted them to pull Ava OUT of the Alexis/Kristina part of town and instead she's now more in the Davises lives than ever! I was unable to see today's show so I can only hope Ric's head is just as hard as Nikolas's was when Ava bashed<em> him</em> over the head. Knowing Ric, he'll just milk his latest head injury for all it's worth with Nurse Liz, so Ava kind of did him a favor.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 428281, member: 27"] This conflict/head bashing with Ric/Ava/Kristina seemed to just come out of nowhere. I assume this is to "level the playing field" in the blackmail games (neither woman will be able to tell on the other since they both have dirt that can send them up the same river). I wanted them to pull Ava OUT of the Alexis/Kristina part of town and instead she's now more in the Davises lives than ever! I was unable to see today's show so I can only hope Ric's head is just as hard as Nikolas's was when Ava bashed[I] him[/I] over the head. Knowing Ric, he'll just milk his latest head injury for all it's worth with Nurse Liz, so Ava kind of did him a favor. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top