Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jock Ewing Fan" data-source="post: 428486" data-attributes="member: 40536"><p>Maybe a somewhat unpopular opinion, but I think of Liz as more of a supporting character, for a long time. I don't think of her as a lead, or at least not an interesting lead. I do think Liz/Ric has some potential, preferable the Lucky reunion was a flop. The last time Liz had any effect IMHO was when both JJ and Tyler Christopher were on the show</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jock Ewing Fan, post: 428486, member: 40536"] Maybe a somewhat unpopular opinion, but I think of Liz as more of a supporting character, for a long time. I don't think of her as a lead, or at least not an interesting lead. I do think Liz/Ric has some potential, preferable the Lucky reunion was a flop. The last time Liz had any effect IMHO was when both JJ and Tyler Christopher were on the show [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top