Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 429044" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>During all the years Britt was in town after giving Rocco to the Falconeris, she never looked at Rocco twice, much less referred to him as "Ben". Obviously Britt is trying to antagonize everyone in sight to push them away before they can ask <em>Why aren't you pushing up daisies somewhere? </em>When Britt saw Lulu and Dante, she could have focused instead on Lulu being back (to evade the more important subject of her being alive) rather than immediately antagonizing her with all the "Ben" talk. Lord knows Lulu can't resist any bait to argue, so she fell right into that trap, giving Britt a chance to push away a roomful of people in one fell swoop. It's kind of fun to watch Britt wind Lulu up and watch her dance.</p><p></p><p>They also glazed over the fact that if Britt needed a prescription filled, she didn't need to go to the hospital's ER area---she should have gone to the pharmacy. I guess she wanted it both ways---she didn't want anyone to know she was alive, but she went to the<em> one </em>place in the <em>one</em> town where everyone would know her.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 429044, member: 27"] During all the years Britt was in town after giving Rocco to the Falconeris, she never looked at Rocco twice, much less referred to him as "Ben". Obviously Britt is trying to antagonize everyone in sight to push them away before they can ask [I]Why aren't you pushing up daisies somewhere? [/I]When Britt saw Lulu and Dante, she could have focused instead on Lulu being back (to evade the more important subject of her being alive) rather than immediately antagonizing her with all the "Ben" talk. Lord knows Lulu can't resist any bait to argue, so she fell right into that trap, giving Britt a chance to push away a roomful of people in one fell swoop. It's kind of fun to watch Britt wind Lulu up and watch her dance. They also glazed over the fact that if Britt needed a prescription filled, she didn't need to go to the hospital's ER area---she should have gone to the pharmacy. I guess she wanted it both ways---she didn't want anyone to know she was alive, but she went to the[I] one [/I]place in the [I]one[/I] town where everyone would know her. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top