Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Emelee" data-source="post: 429672" data-attributes="member: 73"><p>Where has Nathan been when he thinks no time at all has passed since he got shot? Sedated or in a natural coma? Who has had him in their care? And did he escape or woke up and just walked away from where he was kept? </p><p></p><p>Whoever "he" is in Britt's story helped her fake her death. Is "he" the same person who had Nathan? As Anna said, it can't be a coincidence that both are back almost at the same time. Although Britt being back now is more because Joss saw her and the jig was up. </p><p></p><p>I hope "C" stands for Cassadine. I miss that family. I want Victor, Valentin and Nikolas back. </p><p></p><p>Liking Gio & Emma. </p><p></p><p>What will Ric do when he is eventually released? Just play along with the retreat story and accept defeat? </p><p></p><p>Will be nice to get a Monica tribute. And hopefully learn more about her biological family. I assume Erika Slezak will play Monica's biological sister. </p><p></p><p>I wonder how they will pay tribute to Tristan Rogers & Robert. Will they let Robert die off-screen? I hope so. I never liked B&B keeping Sally Spectra alive forever and ever and not having any Sally tribute/funeral at all. Just a quick "in loving memory" text at the end of one random episode.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Emelee, post: 429672, member: 73"] Where has Nathan been when he thinks no time at all has passed since he got shot? Sedated or in a natural coma? Who has had him in their care? And did he escape or woke up and just walked away from where he was kept? Whoever "he" is in Britt's story helped her fake her death. Is "he" the same person who had Nathan? As Anna said, it can't be a coincidence that both are back almost at the same time. Although Britt being back now is more because Joss saw her and the jig was up. I hope "C" stands for Cassadine. I miss that family. I want Victor, Valentin and Nikolas back. Liking Gio & Emma. What will Ric do when he is eventually released? Just play along with the retreat story and accept defeat? Will be nice to get a Monica tribute. And hopefully learn more about her biological family. I assume Erika Slezak will play Monica's biological sister. I wonder how they will pay tribute to Tristan Rogers & Robert. Will they let Robert die off-screen? I hope so. I never liked B&B keeping Sally Spectra alive forever and ever and not having any Sally tribute/funeral at all. Just a quick "in loving memory" text at the end of one random episode. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top