Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 429933" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>Absolutely. Her behavior (as she stood behind her mother) looked like she was terrified. But that look he gave her as she left? Yeeeeeeah, that's not Nathan. Plus, the way she reacted to James's arrival screamed <em>OMG I have to get my nephew away from this man</em>.</p><p></p><p>I think this is the "he/him" who was holding Britt in Dalmatia, who had plastic surgery to masquerade as Nathan but is in fact (as I feared) Peter August. Peter would know all the same people and hell, if I'm going to change how I look, I'd sure as hell wanna look like Ryan Paevey.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 429933, member: 27"] Absolutely. Her behavior (as she stood behind her mother) looked like she was terrified. But that look he gave her as she left? Yeeeeeeah, that's not Nathan. Plus, the way she reacted to James's arrival screamed [I]OMG I have to get my nephew away from this man[/I]. I think this is the "he/him" who was holding Britt in Dalmatia, who had plastic surgery to masquerade as Nathan but is in fact (as I feared) Peter August. Peter would know all the same people and hell, if I'm going to change how I look, I'd sure as hell wanna look like Ryan Paevey. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top