Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Emelee" data-source="post: 430256" data-attributes="member: 73"><p>Yeah, that's not Nathan. Going by Britt's reaction and the weird (sinister?) look Nathan had on his face... I am thinking Peter August too. Peter was obsessed with Maxie and has a kid with her. Of course he'd want to get them back. And he's Britt's brother and could very well be her mysterious boss. </p><p></p><p>I absolutely loved the episode where Tracy met Ronnie. Could Tracy have been more rude and obnoxious? Great set-up for her to take a fall. And as someone who has never actually seen OLTL, I was immidiately impressed with Erika Slezak. </p><p></p><p>Could Jacinda please be hired as a contract character now that Sofia Mattsson (Sasha) is gone? Please return one day, Sofia.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Emelee, post: 430256, member: 73"] Yeah, that's not Nathan. Going by Britt's reaction and the weird (sinister?) look Nathan had on his face... I am thinking Peter August too. Peter was obsessed with Maxie and has a kid with her. Of course he'd want to get them back. And he's Britt's brother and could very well be her mysterious boss. I absolutely loved the episode where Tracy met Ronnie. Could Tracy have been more rude and obnoxious? Great set-up for her to take a fall. And as someone who has never actually seen OLTL, I was immidiately impressed with Erika Slezak. Could Jacinda please be hired as a contract character now that Sofia Mattsson (Sasha) is gone? Please return one day, Sofia. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top