Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Emelee" data-source="post: 430421" data-attributes="member: 73"><p>I don't think the will story will be long enough to keep Tracy occupied. Drew's shooting, wrong suspects and framing innocent people will likely take up her time much more. </p><p></p><p>I base that thought only on the very short stint that Erika Slezak agreed to. She has already wrapped up filming so I assume Ronnie won't be the owner of the Quartermaine estate long. More like a week in GH time. </p><p></p><p>I also don't think there's any idea to contest the will. Just ask the lawyer who drew up the will and talked to Monica. He knows what it's supposed to say. He's just retired afterall, not dead. If he hears that the wrong person inherited the estate, he'll contact the family. </p><p></p><p>That's why I don't think anyone changed the will. Who would be so naïve? </p><p></p><p>Martin knew that Drew was not in the will the same way that Ronnie knew that she was in the will. All lawyers involved with the family were contacted before the reading to make sure that all named in the will were present at the reading. Ronnie got a phone call from a lawyer telling her to be there. So Martin might have called in to see if his client was in it, or was contacted with the information that Congressman Cain/Quartermaine did not have to bother leaving the hospital. </p><p></p><p></p><p>I hope you are correct about Marco being on his way out. Bring in a better love interest for Lucas. Even Brad is better. But I will not get my hopes up, because the annual photoshoot's photos have just begun to be released. They never come out all at once. More will come, and Marco may be among them. I don't want to get my hopes up and then get disappointed.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Emelee, post: 430421, member: 73"] I don't think the will story will be long enough to keep Tracy occupied. Drew's shooting, wrong suspects and framing innocent people will likely take up her time much more. I base that thought only on the very short stint that Erika Slezak agreed to. She has already wrapped up filming so I assume Ronnie won't be the owner of the Quartermaine estate long. More like a week in GH time. I also don't think there's any idea to contest the will. Just ask the lawyer who drew up the will and talked to Monica. He knows what it's supposed to say. He's just retired afterall, not dead. If he hears that the wrong person inherited the estate, he'll contact the family. That's why I don't think anyone changed the will. Who would be so naïve? Martin knew that Drew was not in the will the same way that Ronnie knew that she was in the will. All lawyers involved with the family were contacted before the reading to make sure that all named in the will were present at the reading. Ronnie got a phone call from a lawyer telling her to be there. So Martin might have called in to see if his client was in it, or was contacted with the information that Congressman Cain/Quartermaine did not have to bother leaving the hospital. I hope you are correct about Marco being on his way out. Bring in a better love interest for Lucas. Even Brad is better. But I will not get my hopes up, because the annual photoshoot's photos have just begun to be released. They never come out all at once. More will come, and Marco may be among them. I don't want to get my hopes up and then get disappointed. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top