Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Monzo" data-source="post: 431301" data-attributes="member: 19949"><p>There are moments when I actually miss Chad Duell. He perfectly conveyed the spoiled brat that Carly, Sonny, and Jason had created (with a little help from the Quartermaines). NuMichael is actually flawless. I can easily imagine him as Sonny's successor or the owner of the mansion, but Chad Duell was somehow more exciting for me.</p><p></p><p>I'm amazed at how much screen time is wasted trying to figure out who shot Drew. I would have liked to have seen such an investigation after Jagger's death or Cyrus's disappearance.</p><p></p><p>As for Nathan, maybe it's actually Nathan, but he has amnesia and was tricked into impersonating Nathan, and when everything comes out, he disappears to be deprogrammed, much like Dante's short-term return back then (before he later returned full-time).</p><p></p><p>Nathan and Britt seemed pretty dead at the time of their deaths, so I'm wondering if Sam will be revived at some point. Kelly Monaco didn't tell it all, as she promised, and so perhaps there's a chance she'll return in her signature role in a few years—or is her return as unlikely as Ingo Rademacher's?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Monzo, post: 431301, member: 19949"] There are moments when I actually miss Chad Duell. He perfectly conveyed the spoiled brat that Carly, Sonny, and Jason had created (with a little help from the Quartermaines). NuMichael is actually flawless. I can easily imagine him as Sonny's successor or the owner of the mansion, but Chad Duell was somehow more exciting for me. I'm amazed at how much screen time is wasted trying to figure out who shot Drew. I would have liked to have seen such an investigation after Jagger's death or Cyrus's disappearance. As for Nathan, maybe it's actually Nathan, but he has amnesia and was tricked into impersonating Nathan, and when everything comes out, he disappears to be deprogrammed, much like Dante's short-term return back then (before he later returned full-time). Nathan and Britt seemed pretty dead at the time of their deaths, so I'm wondering if Sam will be revived at some point. Kelly Monaco didn't tell it all, as she promised, and so perhaps there's a chance she'll return in her signature role in a few years—or is her return as unlikely as Ingo Rademacher's? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top