Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Emelee" data-source="post: 431340" data-attributes="member: 73"><p>I am actually happy they recast. I did not like or enjoy his Michael at all. His Michael was like an overgrown child. </p><p></p><p>New Michael, to me, is more difficult to read. He is both darker and feels more like a man. He makes his own decisions without telling anyone or giving them hints. I love that I don't know where I have him, but I <strong>choose</strong> to believe that he is honest and innocent.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Emelee, post: 431340, member: 73"] I am actually happy they recast. I did not like or enjoy his Michael at all. His Michael was like an overgrown child. New Michael, to me, is more difficult to read. He is both darker and feels more like a man. He makes his own decisions without telling anyone or giving them hints. I love that I don't know where I have him, but I [B]choose[/B] to believe that he is honest and innocent. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top