Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Emelee" data-source="post: 431953" data-attributes="member: 73"><p>I don't get the extreme reaction viewers have about what Martin did. It's not even on the Top 100 list of bad things done on GH. Many of the current characters have done worse. In my mind, Martin has not been ruined or written into a corner. Nor should he be in prison. Again, based on actions by other PC residents. Heck, even Tracy has forged a will in her days. </p><p></p><p>I assume this means Erika Slezak's run as Ronnie is over this week. Too bad. I have really enjoyed her stay. And I think she can make room for another Emmy on her award shelf. This time for Outstanding Guest.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Emelee, post: 431953, member: 73"] I don't get the extreme reaction viewers have about what Martin did. It's not even on the Top 100 list of bad things done on GH. Many of the current characters have done worse. In my mind, Martin has not been ruined or written into a corner. Nor should he be in prison. Again, based on actions by other PC residents. Heck, even Tracy has forged a will in her days. I assume this means Erika Slezak's run as Ronnie is over this week. Too bad. I have really enjoyed her stay. And I think she can make room for another Emmy on her award shelf. This time for Outstanding Guest. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top