Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 432252" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>There is a scene/interaction between the two actors floating around the web which appears to be a continuation of how their Friday scene ended----it's a spoof, thankfully.</p><p>[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.instagram.com/reels/DQxT9VWD28m/[/URL]</p><p></p><p>It's just product placement/advertising for the video game he refers to in the scene, but I have to wonder why they bothered to have him lurk like that if the PP isn't going to air in the show. Product placements are famously clunky and odd when inserted into soaps, so I can overlook the oddity of it, but they set this up with needless "creepiness" as he listened to Felicia going on and on (and on and on...) about where James would be and when, as if she was purposely advertising this info to someone with ill intentions.</p><p></p><p>Being unfamiliar with this actor, I thought at first that it was a recast/disguised Faison following Felicia. Faison loves the disguises. With all the Faison chatter, his grandson might be a target we don't know about yet, and of course it was Felicia who (hopefully) killed Peter. So maybe we should "watch this space"?</p><p></p><p>Edited to add: on Friday's show, Sidwell explained away Britt's presence at Wyndemere with the hastily-created excuse that he was in the market for a private doctor. He claimed he was "ready to hire her---until he learned that she had lost her license to practice medicine". I'll bet he thought it was a clever excuse. When you consider Britt <em>is an OB/GYN</em>, maybe his excuse creates more questions than answers.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 432252, member: 27"] There is a scene/interaction between the two actors floating around the web which appears to be a continuation of how their Friday scene ended----it's a spoof, thankfully. [URL unfurl="true"]https://www.instagram.com/reels/DQxT9VWD28m/[/URL] It's just product placement/advertising for the video game he refers to in the scene, but I have to wonder why they bothered to have him lurk like that if the PP isn't going to air in the show. Product placements are famously clunky and odd when inserted into soaps, so I can overlook the oddity of it, but they set this up with needless "creepiness" as he listened to Felicia going on and on (and on and on...) about where James would be and when, as if she was purposely advertising this info to someone with ill intentions. Being unfamiliar with this actor, I thought at first that it was a recast/disguised Faison following Felicia. Faison loves the disguises. With all the Faison chatter, his grandson might be a target we don't know about yet, and of course it was Felicia who (hopefully) killed Peter. So maybe we should "watch this space"? Edited to add: on Friday's show, Sidwell explained away Britt's presence at Wyndemere with the hastily-created excuse that he was in the market for a private doctor. He claimed he was "ready to hire her---until he learned that she had lost her license to practice medicine". I'll bet he thought it was a clever excuse. When you consider Britt [I]is an OB/GYN[/I], maybe his excuse creates more questions than answers. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top