Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jock Ewing Fan" data-source="post: 432439" data-attributes="member: 40536"><p>It looks like the plan is for Chase/Willow. I hope not.</p><p></p><p>On the other side, Dante/Brook Lyn? I am ok with that because Dante should be with... anybody but Lulu.</p><p></p><p>Lucas is getting completely stupid, if he thinks living in the same house as Sidwell will be OK</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jock Ewing Fan, post: 432439, member: 40536"] It looks like the plan is for Chase/Willow. I hope not. On the other side, Dante/Brook Lyn? I am ok with that because Dante should be with... anybody but Lulu. Lucas is getting completely stupid, if he thinks living in the same house as Sidwell will be OK [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top