Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 432457" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>Yeah, this had "plot contrivance" written all over it, since Attorney/nepo baby Marco and Doctor Lucas are separately wealthy enough to afford their own homes, and together they could buy something even nicer. It was amusing to hear every one of Sidwell's visitors last week make the same comment: Britt, Lucas, and Ava all chimed in that they lived at Wyndemere at one point in the past. Sidwell must think the place was a hotel. </p><p></p><p></p><p>They've managed to (mercifully) smooth down some of Lulu's rough edges, mainly via her interactions with Tracy. But yeah, I think the Lante ship has sailed. I want so much to see Chase get proven wrong and have to eat some crow, especially when BLQ was speaking so much sense to him yesterday. She has yet to confront him with an obvious question (Is he falling for Willow again?) but she did try to get him to see he's risking too much with his blind obedience to nutty Willow. I assumed long ago that Michael was stoking Chase's "hero complex" in order to get him thrown off the case (and maybe fired), but it looks like jealous Drew might make sure Chase pays for his 'devotion' to Willow. </p><p></p><p>Back when Dante and Sam were a couple, people criticized their being "too closely related," even though they merely shared a lot of relatives. Dante and BLQ are bona fide step-siblings, though, so poor Dante just can't catch a break. </p><p></p><p>In other news: I miss Dr. Obrecht! I guess they had to write her out for a while in service to the Nathan/Britt/Dalton story. They've been pretty good at easing dead Nathan back into the show without any of that pesky <em>"Who are you/Why are you alive?/Aren't you curious about the past seven years?" </em> stuff that ought to be on everyone's mind...but if Obrecht were around, it would be quite out of character for HER not to have questions.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 432457, member: 27"] Yeah, this had "plot contrivance" written all over it, since Attorney/nepo baby Marco and Doctor Lucas are separately wealthy enough to afford their own homes, and together they could buy something even nicer. It was amusing to hear every one of Sidwell's visitors last week make the same comment: Britt, Lucas, and Ava all chimed in that they lived at Wyndemere at one point in the past. Sidwell must think the place was a hotel. They've managed to (mercifully) smooth down some of Lulu's rough edges, mainly via her interactions with Tracy. But yeah, I think the Lante ship has sailed. I want so much to see Chase get proven wrong and have to eat some crow, especially when BLQ was speaking so much sense to him yesterday. She has yet to confront him with an obvious question (Is he falling for Willow again?) but she did try to get him to see he's risking too much with his blind obedience to nutty Willow. I assumed long ago that Michael was stoking Chase's "hero complex" in order to get him thrown off the case (and maybe fired), but it looks like jealous Drew might make sure Chase pays for his 'devotion' to Willow. Back when Dante and Sam were a couple, people criticized their being "too closely related," even though they merely shared a lot of relatives. Dante and BLQ are bona fide step-siblings, though, so poor Dante just can't catch a break. In other news: I miss Dr. Obrecht! I guess they had to write her out for a while in service to the Nathan/Britt/Dalton story. They've been pretty good at easing dead Nathan back into the show without any of that pesky [I]"Who are you/Why are you alive?/Aren't you curious about the past seven years?" [/I] stuff that ought to be on everyone's mind...but if Obrecht were around, it would be quite out of character for HER not to have questions. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top