Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Emelee" data-source="post: 435052" data-attributes="member: 73"><p>I have to admit - I didn't think it was Willow. I thought it was way too obvious. She had lost the most because of Drew. Her kids. And then found out he had slept with her mom, on their wedding day. While many hated Drew, Willow had the most motive. </p><p></p><p>It's almost never the case in TV series that the person with most motive is the killer. So I wrote Willow off, thinking she will naturally be the number 1 suspect. Plus, she didn't really strike me as being cold and calculating enough. More of a hysterical cryer. </p><p></p><p>But now I see the brilliance of it being Willow. She will get exonerated and probably can't be tried twice for the same crime. Instead, Michael will likely be in focus next. No alibi, Willow declared innocent, strong motive, opportunity. </p><p></p><p>All while despicable Drew sleeps with his shooter. And psychotic Willow gets her kids back. </p><p></p><p>Unless Trina & Kai saves the day.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Emelee, post: 435052, member: 73"] I have to admit - I didn't think it was Willow. I thought it was way too obvious. She had lost the most because of Drew. Her kids. And then found out he had slept with her mom, on their wedding day. While many hated Drew, Willow had the most motive. It's almost never the case in TV series that the person with most motive is the killer. So I wrote Willow off, thinking she will naturally be the number 1 suspect. Plus, she didn't really strike me as being cold and calculating enough. More of a hysterical cryer. But now I see the brilliance of it being Willow. She will get exonerated and probably can't be tried twice for the same crime. Instead, Michael will likely be in focus next. No alibi, Willow declared innocent, strong motive, opportunity. All while despicable Drew sleeps with his shooter. And psychotic Willow gets her kids back. Unless Trina & Kai saves the day. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top