Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 435823" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>As much as I hate over-reliance on a small circle of actors in what is supposed to be an ensemble piece, I have to admit Katelyn MacMullen is killing it as "Black Willow". I hate what they've done to Drew but Cameron Mathison has shown me he's more than just a set of abs and a can of spray tan. The New Michael---everyone seems to agree it's been a major upgrade, though I think he's getting a bit too entitled for the "hero" role. So having those three dominate the show could have gotten tiresome, but it looks like CM's taking some time off (to film a movie?) so maybe some other stories will have time to progress.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 435823, member: 27"] As much as I hate over-reliance on a small circle of actors in what is supposed to be an ensemble piece, I have to admit Katelyn MacMullen is killing it as "Black Willow". I hate what they've done to Drew but Cameron Mathison has shown me he's more than just a set of abs and a can of spray tan. The New Michael---everyone seems to agree it's been a major upgrade, though I think he's getting a bit too entitled for the "hero" role. So having those three dominate the show could have gotten tiresome, but it looks like CM's taking some time off (to film a movie?) so maybe some other stories will have time to progress. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top