Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Monzo" data-source="post: 437717" data-attributes="member: 19949"><p>How come there was no discussion about the confirmed paternity of Portia's baby? Perhaps because it doesn't matter who the father is? In that quadrangle, Isaiah is the weakest link anyway, because he's boring; even Brick would be a more interesting partner for Porita than Isaiah.</p><p></p><p>The idea of Elizabeth and Dante as a couple doesn't particularly appeal to me. It would probably be the same kind of adult reasonable relationship Dante had with Sam. I'd rather see Elizabeth with Rick; that seems more fitting to me, because I see sparks there. As for Dante's lovelife, it's difficult because I don't see anyone who's ideal for him right now, maybe Nina someday. Anything could work with some effort by the writers like right now happening with Carly and Valentin.</p><p></p><p>What I'm not thrilled about is the whole Cullum plot. It feels like the easiest way out that the head of the WSB is working with Sidwell. The fact that someone we don't know is responsible for Michael's burns isn't exactly exciting, but then again, I wouldn't have wanted Faison (or Peter) back either.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Monzo, post: 437717, member: 19949"] How come there was no discussion about the confirmed paternity of Portia's baby? Perhaps because it doesn't matter who the father is? In that quadrangle, Isaiah is the weakest link anyway, because he's boring; even Brick would be a more interesting partner for Porita than Isaiah. The idea of Elizabeth and Dante as a couple doesn't particularly appeal to me. It would probably be the same kind of adult reasonable relationship Dante had with Sam. I'd rather see Elizabeth with Rick; that seems more fitting to me, because I see sparks there. As for Dante's lovelife, it's difficult because I don't see anyone who's ideal for him right now, maybe Nina someday. Anything could work with some effort by the writers like right now happening with Carly and Valentin. What I'm not thrilled about is the whole Cullum plot. It feels like the easiest way out that the head of the WSB is working with Sidwell. The fact that someone we don't know is responsible for Michael's burns isn't exactly exciting, but then again, I wouldn't have wanted Faison (or Peter) back either. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
US Soaps
Daytime Soaps
Watching General Hospital
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top