Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="CeeCee72" data-source="post: 214156" data-attributes="member: 5055"><p>I don't own any of the characters in this story and no copyright infringement is intended..</p><p></p><p></p><p>This is a "What if?" fanfic. What if in the season eleven episode "Top Gun" Sue Ellen had changed her mind at the last possible moment and instead of teaming up with Kimberly and Wendell to beat JR she voted her Weststar shares to make him CEO?</p><p></p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p></p><p>What If</p><p></p><p></p><p>Part 19</p><p></p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Hey, I've been looking for you."</p><p></p><p></p><p>Sue Ellen turned and saw Bobby coming into the room.</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Come to think of it," Bobby said with a grin, "JR is MIA too."</p><p></p><p></p><p>Sue Ellen blushed and looked away. "What did you need me for?"</p><p></p><p></p><p>"I have that meeting with the Harv and the newspaper publisher tomorrow morning. I thought it would be good for the two of us to plan to tell Christopher about his real mother tomorrow evening. No matter what happens with the paper, it's time to tell him the truth."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Yes, I agree," Sue Ellen said. "Secrets have a way of coming out at the worst possible time."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Yes they do. And I don't want Christopher finding out from anyone but us."</p><p></p><p></p><p>Sue Ellen nodded and sat down on the couch. "Is everyone else still outside?"</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Yes, they're all playing horseshoes. Lucy is tipsy. It's actually pretty funny."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Maybe she should stay here tonight," Sue Ellen said thoughtfully. "I don't want to send her back to Miss Ellie drunk."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"That's probably a good idea," Bobby agreed. "I'm a little worried about Cliff. This thing with Pam and Katherine has got him all torn up "</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Cliff loves Pam very much, Bobby. It's hard for him to imagine she would reach out to Katherine instead of him."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Nothing Pam had done since the accident seems like things she would do. I've often wondered if there wasn't some kind of trauma to her brain."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"I think there's something we don't know, Bobby. Pam wasn't perfect, but I can't believe she would just up and leave without a really good reason."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Maybe," Bobby stood up, ending the conversation, "but since she won't talk to us, we'll never know, will we? I'll talk to Ray about Lucy sleeping over."</p><p></p><p></p><p>Sue Ellen watched him walk from the room and sighed. She knew he was in pain. She wished he could make peace with the situation with Pam and move on with his life. Bobby, of all people, deserved to be happy.</p><p></p><p></p><p>**"</p><p></p><p>"You're sure?" Clayton couldn't believe what he was hearing.</p><p></p><p></p><p>"No doubt about it. The hotel manager said Dusty was there about a week then left one morning without checking out. He had two visitors that the manager noticed, and an older woman and man that fits the description of the cowboy who asked you about Dusty."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Why would he be so close and not come to see me?"</p><p></p><p></p><p>The detective sighed. "I don't know, Mr. Farlow, but I get the distinct impression that he doesn't want to be found. No one in Braddock had seen him since the morning he checked out of the hotel. I showed his picture at every diner, every store, everywhere. Nothing."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Keep trying," Clayton ordered. "If he's still around I'd really like to see him."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Alright, Mr. Farlow," the detective stood up and shook Clayton's hand. "I'll call as soon as I have something for you."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Clayton, isn't that the same man who was out here the other day?" Miss Ellie said, coming out to join him on the patio.</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Yes," Clayton sighed. "I guess I should confess. He's a private detective, Ellie. I hired him to find Dusty."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Why didn't you tell me, Clayton?"</p><p></p><p></p><p>"I don't know. I guess I figured it was my problem."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Anything that affects you affects me too, Clayton. If you want to find Dusty and bring him home, I support you completely."</p><p></p><p></p><p>Clayton smiled and shook his head. "Thank you, Ellie. I should have told you."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Well, I know now," Ellie smiled. "You just let me know if there's anything I can do to help."</p><p></p><p></p><p>Clayton leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "Who was on the phone?"</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Lucy," Miss Ellie sighed. "She's staying over at Ray's tonight."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"We play our cards right, Ellie, maybe all the kids will move in over there."</p><p></p><p></p><p>Ellie laughed then shook her head. "She sounded drunk, Clayton."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Then it's probably a good idea for her to stay there, don't you think?"</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Yes. But I don't like it."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Ellie, she's a grown woman. There's nothing wrong with it. We all have had a little too much from time to time, especially in our youth."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Yes, that's true...but with all of Gary's issues with alcohol, I worry. I don't want to repeat the nightmare we had with Sue Ellen."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"You worry too much, Ellie," Clayton told her.</p><p></p><p></p><p>"I can't help it. With you children, you always worry."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Don't I know it," Clayton frowned. "Don't I know it."</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p></p><p>"You okay?"</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Yeah, I just got tired of playing horseshoes."</p><p></p><p></p><p>Sue Ellen nodded and sat down in a chair beside her son. "It was fun having everyone together again, wasn't it?"</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Yeah. I kinda Miss Grandma and Grandpa Clayton...and Aunt Pam too."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"You can see Grandma and Grandpa Clayton when we get back to Southfork."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Mama? Do you think Aunt Pam will ever come back? Even for a visit?"</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Well…" Sue Ellen chose her words carefully, "I don't think so, John Ross. Aunt Pam was hurt very badly in her accident. She wouldn't have left if she hadn't been very sure she couldn't recover. So, no. I don't think she'll ever come back."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Me either," John Ross sighed.</p><p></p><p></p><p>"John Ross, is everything alright? You seem a little sad."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"I'm okay," he shrugged. "I just feel bad for Christopher. He misses his mom a lot."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"I know, sweetheart. We just have to make sure he knows how much we all love him. We're a family, John Ross. We'll always take care of Christopher."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Yeah. Mama?" John Ross took a deep breath and looked up into Sue Ellen's eyes. "I have something I need to tell you."</p><p></p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p></p><p>There was no headstone. There was no grave. There was no place to visit the deceased. The world had moved on without him. It's almost like he never existed. Over forty years on this Earth, and no memorial or remembrance in death. At least there had been one final goodbye. At least they had been able to talk. That was something to be held onto and cherished.</p><p></p><p></p><p>A single tear slid down a cheek covered in dirt and dust and was quickly brushed aside. Now wasn't the time for grieving; now was the time for revenge. Sue Ellen Ewing had destroyed a life and caused a death. It was time for her to pay.</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Soon, the beauty queen will know what it feels like to lose everything."</p><p></p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p></p><p>"What are we going to do?" Sue Ellen asked, nervously chewing on her bottom lip.</p><p></p><p></p><p>John Ross had broken his promise to Christopher and told his mother about the cowboy, the note, and the planned midnight meeting in the barn. Sue Ellen had gathered everyone in Ray's living room to discuss their options.</p><p></p><p></p><p>"I already called McSween and he Sheriff," JR said. "Both are on their way over."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"They need to keep their vehicles out of sight," Ray said, "We don't want to spook this guy. I called the breeder who sold Clayton the horses. He said the cowboy's name is Jared Faulk. He picked up his check yesterday and quit."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Pam's absolutely not involved in this," Cliff looked up and fixed his eyes on Bobby. "I don't care what that cowboy says."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"I tend to agree, Cliff," Bobby said. "No matter what Pam has done, I don't think she'd ever use Christopher this way."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Well, I say we all hide in the barn with shotguns," JR grumbled.</p><p></p><p></p><p>"That might not be a bad idea," Ray agreed. "We'll see what McSween has to say when he gets here."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"In the meantime," Bobby stood up and moved to the stairs, "I guess I'd better go have a talk with my son."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Not yet, Bobby," JR warned him. "Wait until we know what we're going to do."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Why?" Bobby asked.</p><p></p><p></p><p>"In case we need him to go to the barn to lure the cowboy."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"You want to use my son as bait? Bobby raged.</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Of course not, Bob," JR assured him, "I wouldn't ever do anything to put that boy in danger and you know it."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Then why wait?"</p><p></p><p></p><p>"JR's right, Bobby," Cliff interjected. "We don't know what our plan is yet. We don't know how Christopher will react when you talk to him. We can't introduce another unknown into this situation."</p><p></p><p></p><p>Bobby sighed and sat back down on the couch. "McSween better get here quick. This ends tonight.*</p><p></p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p></p><p>The cowboy didn't like it. Not one bit.</p><p></p><p></p><p>The Ewings were awful people, but they were rich and powerful. Once those boys were gone, they'd spend every dime they had every minute of the rest of their lives to find and punish the people responsible.</p><p></p><p></p><p>It was only a matter of time before they found out about him. He'd spoken to the Farlow man about Dusty. He'd been at the Krebbs' place delivering horses. He'd been seen talking to the boys.</p><p></p><p></p><p>He took a deep draw on his cigarette and wondered for the hundredth time how he had gotten himself Into this mess. He'd delivered a message for Dusty and somehow everything had spun completely out of control. He'd agreed to spook the Ewings for a handsome payday - but kidnapping and accessory to murder wasn't in his plans.</p><p></p><p></p><p>He glanced at his watch. He still had a few more hours which meant he still had a few options. He could take the money he'd already been paid and run. Maybe an anonymous call to the police? Or maybe, just maybe the Ewings would be willing to pay him a premium price for what he knew.</p><p></p><p></p><p>He ground out his cigarette in the ashtray and sighed. Whatever he decided to do, he needed to do it quickly.</p><p></p><p></p><p>Time was running short.</p><p></p><p></p><p>***</p><p></p><p></p><p>"So, we're all agreed?" JR asked.</p><p></p><p></p><p>"No! No we're not all agreed!" Sue Ellen protested. "Why can't the police handle it? They can hide in the barn and ambush the cowboy. You stay here in the house with us!"</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Honey," JR's voice was soft and gentle, "we can't have this place crawling with cops. Just a few guys and we need them to block the road in case something goes wrong. Besides, the only way I can make sure this is done right is to do it myself."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"But...JR…" Tears welled up in her eyes and spilled down onto her cheeks.</p><p></p><p></p><p>JR walked over to the couch where she was sitting and squatted down in front of her so their eyes were level. "Don't you worry about me, darlin'. I'll be fine. And Ray will be right there with me to make sure. Right, Ray?"</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Absolutely," Ray nodded. "I'll keep him safe, Sue Ellen. Can't have anything happen to him before he writes me the check for the ranch."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"I...I just got you back, JR," Sue Ellen whispered. "I can't lose you now."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"You won't, Sue Ellen. I promise."</p><p></p><p></p><p>He leaned forward and kissed her gently before standing up to face the other men again. "Just so we're all clear, the Sheriff and his men will block the road after the cowboy drives to the barn. Ray, Harry, and I will hide in the barn and wait on the bastard. Bobby and Cliff stay at the house with the women and the boys. Everyone understand?"</p><p></p><p></p><p>Everyone nodded their agreement.</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Ray, get the guns ready" Bobby nodded in Ray's direction. "JR, Sue Ellen,and I need to go talk to the boys."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"There is one more thing," McSween spoke up. "JR, it's somewhat sensitive. I need to speak to you and Mrs. Ewing alone."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Is it about what's happening here?" JR asked.</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Yes...but like I said, it's sensitive."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Everyone here loves both those boys and everyone here is up to their elbows in this. Don't think we should have any secrets," JR told him.</p><p></p><p></p><p>"You might want to hear what I have to say before you decide. It's about you and Mrs. Ewing and it's personal."</p><p></p><p></p><p>JR placed his hand on Sue Ellen's knee and looked her in the eyes. "Honey?"</p><p></p><p></p><p>Sue Ellen hesitated for only a moment before nodding her head. "No secrets. I agree with my husband. If it's about who is trying to hurt our boys then everyone needs to know."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Alright," McSween sighed. "I had another conversation with Ms. Winger."</p><p></p><p></p><p>JR's hand tightened on Sue Ellen's knee. "And?"</p><p></p><p></p><p>"And she said he had a visit from an old... friend of Mrs. Ewing's. Said he was asking a lot of questions about your marriage and Mrs. Ewing's business. Made the comment that Mrs. Ewing had broken his heart. She only got a first name. Steven."</p><p></p><p></p><p>Sue Ellen gasped and JR's eyebrows raised in confusion. "Steven? We don't know any Steven."</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Dusty," Sue Ellen choked out. "Steven is Dusty's real name."</p><p></p><p></p><p>JR's eyes narrowed to dangerous slits. "Are you telling me Dusty Farlow is involved in this?"</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Could be a coincidence," Harry said. "But I doubt it."</p><p></p><p></p><p>JR stood up and balled his fists at his side. "Bobby?"</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Yes, JR?"</p><p></p><p></p><p>"Get Clayton on the phone. If his son is the one who shows up in the barn, we owe him the courtesy of letting him watch the bastard die."</p><p></p><p></p><p>***</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="CeeCee72, post: 214156, member: 5055"] I don't own any of the characters in this story and no copyright infringement is intended.. This is a "What if?" fanfic. What if in the season eleven episode "Top Gun" Sue Ellen had changed her mind at the last possible moment and instead of teaming up with Kimberly and Wendell to beat JR she voted her Weststar shares to make him CEO? *** What If Part 19 *** "Hey, I've been looking for you." Sue Ellen turned and saw Bobby coming into the room. "Come to think of it," Bobby said with a grin, "JR is MIA too." Sue Ellen blushed and looked away. "What did you need me for?" "I have that meeting with the Harv and the newspaper publisher tomorrow morning. I thought it would be good for the two of us to plan to tell Christopher about his real mother tomorrow evening. No matter what happens with the paper, it's time to tell him the truth." "Yes, I agree," Sue Ellen said. "Secrets have a way of coming out at the worst possible time." "Yes they do. And I don't want Christopher finding out from anyone but us." Sue Ellen nodded and sat down on the couch. "Is everyone else still outside?" "Yes, they're all playing horseshoes. Lucy is tipsy. It's actually pretty funny." "Maybe she should stay here tonight," Sue Ellen said thoughtfully. "I don't want to send her back to Miss Ellie drunk." "That's probably a good idea," Bobby agreed. "I'm a little worried about Cliff. This thing with Pam and Katherine has got him all torn up " "Cliff loves Pam very much, Bobby. It's hard for him to imagine she would reach out to Katherine instead of him." "Nothing Pam had done since the accident seems like things she would do. I've often wondered if there wasn't some kind of trauma to her brain." "I think there's something we don't know, Bobby. Pam wasn't perfect, but I can't believe she would just up and leave without a really good reason." "Maybe," Bobby stood up, ending the conversation, "but since she won't talk to us, we'll never know, will we? I'll talk to Ray about Lucy sleeping over." Sue Ellen watched him walk from the room and sighed. She knew he was in pain. She wished he could make peace with the situation with Pam and move on with his life. Bobby, of all people, deserved to be happy. **" "You're sure?" Clayton couldn't believe what he was hearing. "No doubt about it. The hotel manager said Dusty was there about a week then left one morning without checking out. He had two visitors that the manager noticed, and an older woman and man that fits the description of the cowboy who asked you about Dusty." "Why would he be so close and not come to see me?" The detective sighed. "I don't know, Mr. Farlow, but I get the distinct impression that he doesn't want to be found. No one in Braddock had seen him since the morning he checked out of the hotel. I showed his picture at every diner, every store, everywhere. Nothing." "Keep trying," Clayton ordered. "If he's still around I'd really like to see him." "Alright, Mr. Farlow," the detective stood up and shook Clayton's hand. "I'll call as soon as I have something for you." "Clayton, isn't that the same man who was out here the other day?" Miss Ellie said, coming out to join him on the patio. "Yes," Clayton sighed. "I guess I should confess. He's a private detective, Ellie. I hired him to find Dusty." "Why didn't you tell me, Clayton?" "I don't know. I guess I figured it was my problem." "Anything that affects you affects me too, Clayton. If you want to find Dusty and bring him home, I support you completely." Clayton smiled and shook his head. "Thank you, Ellie. I should have told you." "Well, I know now," Ellie smiled. "You just let me know if there's anything I can do to help." Clayton leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "Who was on the phone?" "Lucy," Miss Ellie sighed. "She's staying over at Ray's tonight." "We play our cards right, Ellie, maybe all the kids will move in over there." Ellie laughed then shook her head. "She sounded drunk, Clayton." "Then it's probably a good idea for her to stay there, don't you think?" "Yes. But I don't like it." "Ellie, she's a grown woman. There's nothing wrong with it. We all have had a little too much from time to time, especially in our youth." "Yes, that's true...but with all of Gary's issues with alcohol, I worry. I don't want to repeat the nightmare we had with Sue Ellen." "You worry too much, Ellie," Clayton told her. "I can't help it. With you children, you always worry." "Don't I know it," Clayton frowned. "Don't I know it." *** "You okay?" "Yeah, I just got tired of playing horseshoes." Sue Ellen nodded and sat down in a chair beside her son. "It was fun having everyone together again, wasn't it?" "Yeah. I kinda Miss Grandma and Grandpa Clayton...and Aunt Pam too." "You can see Grandma and Grandpa Clayton when we get back to Southfork." "Mama? Do you think Aunt Pam will ever come back? Even for a visit?" "Well…" Sue Ellen chose her words carefully, "I don't think so, John Ross. Aunt Pam was hurt very badly in her accident. She wouldn't have left if she hadn't been very sure she couldn't recover. So, no. I don't think she'll ever come back." "Me either," John Ross sighed. "John Ross, is everything alright? You seem a little sad." "I'm okay," he shrugged. "I just feel bad for Christopher. He misses his mom a lot." "I know, sweetheart. We just have to make sure he knows how much we all love him. We're a family, John Ross. We'll always take care of Christopher." "Yeah. Mama?" John Ross took a deep breath and looked up into Sue Ellen's eyes. "I have something I need to tell you." *** There was no headstone. There was no grave. There was no place to visit the deceased. The world had moved on without him. It's almost like he never existed. Over forty years on this Earth, and no memorial or remembrance in death. At least there had been one final goodbye. At least they had been able to talk. That was something to be held onto and cherished. A single tear slid down a cheek covered in dirt and dust and was quickly brushed aside. Now wasn't the time for grieving; now was the time for revenge. Sue Ellen Ewing had destroyed a life and caused a death. It was time for her to pay. "Soon, the beauty queen will know what it feels like to lose everything." *** "What are we going to do?" Sue Ellen asked, nervously chewing on her bottom lip. John Ross had broken his promise to Christopher and told his mother about the cowboy, the note, and the planned midnight meeting in the barn. Sue Ellen had gathered everyone in Ray's living room to discuss their options. "I already called McSween and he Sheriff," JR said. "Both are on their way over." "They need to keep their vehicles out of sight," Ray said, "We don't want to spook this guy. I called the breeder who sold Clayton the horses. He said the cowboy's name is Jared Faulk. He picked up his check yesterday and quit." "Pam's absolutely not involved in this," Cliff looked up and fixed his eyes on Bobby. "I don't care what that cowboy says." "I tend to agree, Cliff," Bobby said. "No matter what Pam has done, I don't think she'd ever use Christopher this way." "Well, I say we all hide in the barn with shotguns," JR grumbled. "That might not be a bad idea," Ray agreed. "We'll see what McSween has to say when he gets here." "In the meantime," Bobby stood up and moved to the stairs, "I guess I'd better go have a talk with my son." "Not yet, Bobby," JR warned him. "Wait until we know what we're going to do." "Why?" Bobby asked. "In case we need him to go to the barn to lure the cowboy." "You want to use my son as bait? Bobby raged. "Of course not, Bob," JR assured him, "I wouldn't ever do anything to put that boy in danger and you know it." "Then why wait?" "JR's right, Bobby," Cliff interjected. "We don't know what our plan is yet. We don't know how Christopher will react when you talk to him. We can't introduce another unknown into this situation." Bobby sighed and sat back down on the couch. "McSween better get here quick. This ends tonight.* *** The cowboy didn't like it. Not one bit. The Ewings were awful people, but they were rich and powerful. Once those boys were gone, they'd spend every dime they had every minute of the rest of their lives to find and punish the people responsible. It was only a matter of time before they found out about him. He'd spoken to the Farlow man about Dusty. He'd been at the Krebbs' place delivering horses. He'd been seen talking to the boys. He took a deep draw on his cigarette and wondered for the hundredth time how he had gotten himself Into this mess. He'd delivered a message for Dusty and somehow everything had spun completely out of control. He'd agreed to spook the Ewings for a handsome payday - but kidnapping and accessory to murder wasn't in his plans. He glanced at his watch. He still had a few more hours which meant he still had a few options. He could take the money he'd already been paid and run. Maybe an anonymous call to the police? Or maybe, just maybe the Ewings would be willing to pay him a premium price for what he knew. He ground out his cigarette in the ashtray and sighed. Whatever he decided to do, he needed to do it quickly. Time was running short. *** "So, we're all agreed?" JR asked. "No! No we're not all agreed!" Sue Ellen protested. "Why can't the police handle it? They can hide in the barn and ambush the cowboy. You stay here in the house with us!" "Honey," JR's voice was soft and gentle, "we can't have this place crawling with cops. Just a few guys and we need them to block the road in case something goes wrong. Besides, the only way I can make sure this is done right is to do it myself." "But...JR…" Tears welled up in her eyes and spilled down onto her cheeks. JR walked over to the couch where she was sitting and squatted down in front of her so their eyes were level. "Don't you worry about me, darlin'. I'll be fine. And Ray will be right there with me to make sure. Right, Ray?" "Absolutely," Ray nodded. "I'll keep him safe, Sue Ellen. Can't have anything happen to him before he writes me the check for the ranch." "I...I just got you back, JR," Sue Ellen whispered. "I can't lose you now." "You won't, Sue Ellen. I promise." He leaned forward and kissed her gently before standing up to face the other men again. "Just so we're all clear, the Sheriff and his men will block the road after the cowboy drives to the barn. Ray, Harry, and I will hide in the barn and wait on the bastard. Bobby and Cliff stay at the house with the women and the boys. Everyone understand?" Everyone nodded their agreement. "Ray, get the guns ready" Bobby nodded in Ray's direction. "JR, Sue Ellen,and I need to go talk to the boys." "There is one more thing," McSween spoke up. "JR, it's somewhat sensitive. I need to speak to you and Mrs. Ewing alone." "Is it about what's happening here?" JR asked. "Yes...but like I said, it's sensitive." "Everyone here loves both those boys and everyone here is up to their elbows in this. Don't think we should have any secrets," JR told him. "You might want to hear what I have to say before you decide. It's about you and Mrs. Ewing and it's personal." JR placed his hand on Sue Ellen's knee and looked her in the eyes. "Honey?" Sue Ellen hesitated for only a moment before nodding her head. "No secrets. I agree with my husband. If it's about who is trying to hurt our boys then everyone needs to know." "Alright," McSween sighed. "I had another conversation with Ms. Winger." JR's hand tightened on Sue Ellen's knee. "And?" "And she said he had a visit from an old... friend of Mrs. Ewing's. Said he was asking a lot of questions about your marriage and Mrs. Ewing's business. Made the comment that Mrs. Ewing had broken his heart. She only got a first name. Steven." Sue Ellen gasped and JR's eyebrows raised in confusion. "Steven? We don't know any Steven." "Dusty," Sue Ellen choked out. "Steven is Dusty's real name." JR's eyes narrowed to dangerous slits. "Are you telling me Dusty Farlow is involved in this?" "Could be a coincidence," Harry said. "But I doubt it." JR stood up and balled his fists at his side. "Bobby?" "Yes, JR?" "Get Clayton on the phone. If his son is the one who shows up in the barn, we owe him the courtesy of letting him watch the bastard die." *** [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top