Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="CeeCee72" data-source="post: 225902" data-attributes="member: 5055"><p>I don't think the fight between JR and Sue Ellen will last long. I think it's important to show how both characters have grown and matured, both in their relationship and in how they understand that their marriage and behavior affects the rest of the family (especially the boys) otherwise the lessons learned in earlier chapters don't mean anything.</p><p></p><p>But don't worry [USER=6]@Sarah[/USER] , Sue Ellen is no push over anymore and I won't write her that way. JR is going to be forced to face his mistakes and his cowardice.</p><p></p><p>And also don't worry, Vanessa is going to get dealt with.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="CeeCee72, post: 225902, member: 5055"] I don't think the fight between JR and Sue Ellen will last long. I think it's important to show how both characters have grown and matured, both in their relationship and in how they understand that their marriage and behavior affects the rest of the family (especially the boys) otherwise the lessons learned in earlier chapters don't mean anything. But don't worry [USER=6]@Sarah[/USER] , Sue Ellen is no push over anymore and I won't write her that way. JR is going to be forced to face his mistakes and his cowardice. And also don't worry, Vanessa is going to get dealt with. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top