Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="CeeCee72" data-source="post: 226339" data-attributes="member: 5055"><p>Thank you [USER=99]@Honkytonkangel[/USER] . I kinda hate to end it too, because I have really been enjoying writing it. But I can't keep it going forever and all the plots are just about wrapped up.</p><p></p><p>It has been good quara therapy for me though, so probably will start a different one after this one is done. Maybe a future that stays on the original Dallas ending but ignores TNT.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="CeeCee72, post: 226339, member: 5055"] Thank you [USER=99]@Honkytonkangel[/USER] . I kinda hate to end it too, because I have really been enjoying writing it. But I can't keep it going forever and all the plots are just about wrapped up. It has been good quara therapy for me though, so probably will start a different one after this one is done. Maybe a future that stays on the original Dallas ending but ignores TNT. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
JR & Sue Ellen Fan-fiction
What If
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top